From: Dean McNeill via CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 11:51 PM
To: Stus-List
Cc: Dean McNeill
Subject: Stus-List C&C 34 Winch replacement

Looking to replace the original Barient 25 double speed primary winches on
my 1980 C&C 34 over the off season with similar sized self-tailing ones.
Anyone with a similar boat find a good replacement with same or similar
mounting holes that would save me some work? Really interested in what
others have done and recommend.

Thanks, Dean

C&C 34

BarraWind