When I brought the LiFePo batteries to the boat last spring I climbed a ladder
with 2 group 31 batteries in one hand.  Didn’t realize it till I was halfway up
the ladder.  Made me smile.
 For me this was a no-brainer.   I could not have gotten the usable capacity I
wanted in the footprint available, and would have needed to modify the boat and
add even more backbreaking weight.  The other benefits of lithium were a
pleasant surprise.
lead-acid now seems like quaint, antique technology to me.  Others may differ
of course.

Dave
Sent from my iPhone