From: dwight veinot via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2022 6:46 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: dwight veinot <dwight...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Simrad Autopilot Repair

Don't expect flawless service like that provided from any newer units. They all
have issues. If you can get it fixed: keep it

On Sat, Aug 20, 2022 at 7:41 PM Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Brian,

There's a seller on eBay with two brand new TP32's for sale for $899 and free
shipping.  I'd definitely condsider that route.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

On Fri, Aug 19, 2022, 9:15 AM nausetbeach--- via CnC-List