Could be a dirty air filter, or a clogged mixing elbow. Try running after
removing the air filter (easiest test). If that's not the problem, remove
the mixing elbow and clean it out. If you have an old Yanmar and the mixing
elbow has never been removed, that's likely the problem.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR