I will add that Navionics stops upgrading on older iPads, rendering them of
dubious value for important updates (like depth changes).

From: Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2022 2:03 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Hoyt, Mike <mike.h...@impgroup.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Navionics

Hi Chuck

I had Navionics on my Windows Surface tablet running windows 8.1 RT.  I had all
the charts and price was good.  Loved it

When I upgraded to a Windows 10 tablet Navionics was available but the charts
were not. Even if I owned them.  That was not running a tablet OS but rather
actual Windows 10 that would be on a computer.

Just upgraded tablet to Samsung Galaxy A8 (very affordable).  Navionics on my
Samsung S21 available for free on this tablet and includes all charts.  Is great

Not sure Mac OS on their laptops works for the apple version or if it is
restricted like the Windows 10 version was.  Also not sure if Garmin has opened
up Navionics (Boating HD actually) on PCs running Windows to be able to get the
charts since I last tried.

Any way.  Small warning to those expecting to use this great app on a laptop
that it may not work

Mike Hoyt

Persistence

Halifax, NS