From: Chuck Saur via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2022 9:52 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Chuck Saur <cssau...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Moving 43 landfall from GA to FL and riggers.

Chuck Saur

517 490-5926 Cell

Call Jim Burt at Great Lakes Marine Transport.  Yes, they are in Wisconsin but
travel all over.  Sometimes a small run like yours would be possible and
perhaps cheaper on a dead-head run to somewhere else.  Did an incredible job
for me from Lake Lanier to Hessel, Michigan!!

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 5:32 PM david coleman via CnC-List