From: Paul Hood via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2022 8:34 AM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Paul Hood <paul.h...@rogers.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Hatch in head

John, There is no flange on these and the perimeter is vertical, top to
bottom.  Also, the hinge side has seal issue and is prone to leaking. Not a
great design.  I took mine out about 8 years ago, changed the seal, plexi,
and reset it.  I can't remember what I did in the resetting process but it
has been 98% good since then.  It's not perfect with the odd drip
occasionally, but I'm leaving well enough alone. I know that's not much help
for you.

Paul Hood

REFUGE - '81 C&C34 Georgian Bay