From: Doug via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2022 12:42 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Doug <svrebeccal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Encapsulating keel

I have a question for everyone here. Here in mexico where labor is cheap and
craftsmanship is good. I'm wondering about fully encapsulating my keel. The
thought behind this would be to eliminate the worry of my keel bolts. I can see
(access) a total of 2. There is one under the mast and who knows how many below
the engine down about 3 feet.

Just a thought as I don't show any signs of a loose keel yet.

Doug Mountjoy

sv Rebecca Leah

C & C Landfall 39

Port Orchard Yacht Club