Hi All,

After some help from the list and DIY solar power forum I’ve created the
attached diagram. Thought I’d post it in case it could be useful to anyone.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/65oe21u93i8k6ng/Solar%20Project%20with%20Bluetti%20web.pdf?dl=0

Kevin Wright

Landfall 43

Raven

Midland ON.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2022 at 10:10 AM Korbey Hunt <kampf2...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> sounds OK.  Note the rating on your Victron controller.  A 100v/ 30amp
> controller is likely needed for 4 panels.  they could generate over 80
> volts.  Your Victron has a switch for different battery types if you change
> system in the future.  Also be sure to fuse or use a breaker in the system
> between panels and battery.

Thanks for your help.
Stu