Hi Everyone Happy New Years,

It is with great sadness that I am selling Deja Vu', a 1990 34/36+ which
has been constantly upgraded and improved during my ownership.  She's been
a magnificent sailboat and has taken us on incredible adventures I will
cherish for the rest of my life.  With two littles at home now there is no
time for her and she deserves a new owner that will take care of her as I
have.

She comes with a monster quad axle trailer customized for her.  The new
owner can hire a friend with an F350 and get her to the new home port
without much expense.  The new owner, time permitting, could be sailing the
great lakes in the Summer and the Exumas in the Winter.

Stephen Thorne
770.722.2848
s/v Deja Vu' C&C 34/36+
Thanks for your help.