When you replace it put a locking latch on it.  You will be surprised how much
a full anchor locker can affect handling.

From: MICHAEL BRANNON via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 7:50 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: MICHAEL BRANNON <ff1...@aol.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Photo for anchor locker door for C&C 36

I’ll be by my boat today or tomorrow and can get you some pictures.

Sail safe,

Mike Brannon
1978 C&C 36-1 CB
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA

On Jan 3, 2023, at 2:30 PM, Via via CnC-List

I have a missing anchor locker door on my 1978 C&C 36-1 and hoping someone can
provide a picture of theirs.

I am going to glass my own and want to make it as original looking as possible
i.e., shape, hardware, etc…

Thanks in advanced

Via Bialkowski

“Wind Dancer” ‘78 36-1