Thanks Josh. Doug Mountjoy sv Rebecca Leah C & C Landfall 39Port Orchard Yacht
Club
-------- Original message --------From: Josh via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 1/4/23  15:22  (GMT-06:00) To: Stus-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Josh <muckl...@gmail.com> Subject: Stus-List Re:
Battery equalization  Technically yes but the process causes off gassing which
is why you always water floaded cells before and after.  AGM can't be watered
and as such equalizing will cause them to off gas but you'll have no recourse.

   Josh Muckley
   S/V Sea Hawk
   1989 C&C 37+
   Solomons, MD