Does the 30--2 still have it behind the head with the curved bottom?I was
researching for my 30-1 and found a few options...When I get on my computer
tomorrow I'll post you them Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: ejwills1993--- via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 2023-01-27  9:00 p.m.  (GMT-04:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: ejwills1...@gmail.com Subject: Stus-List Looking for
replacement Holding Tank for C&C 30-2 Hey boatmates,  I’ve deduced that I have
a slow leak in my 30-2 holding tank.Anyone find a reasonable replacement tank,
preferably made from poly/plastic?   The off-the-shelf rectangular box tanks
look like they can only hold 15-20 gallons.   From my measurements, maximum
dimensions for a rectangular box tank that will fit are 36 x 17.5 x 9.5
inches…so maximum theoretical capacity for a box tank (if you can find one)
with these dimensions is 5985 cu inches = 25 gallons.Thanks!

Thanks for your help.
Stu