Andy,
Would have any suggestions as to what to stay clear of?

I'd have to try and get out sailing on some boats over this coming season...

Danny

On Feb 22, 2023 4:21 PM, Andrew Burton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Danny, I’ve delivered several modern fat-assed boats and though they tick a lot of boxes, they do not sail well unless you’re on your ear because of all the wetted surface.
Andy

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill
Newport, RI