From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2023 11:27 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Chandleries

Most people I talk to are disappointed at the direction Defender has been going
after being purchased by a Hedge Fund, or whomever, and West has been pretty
pricey since Randy Repass left years ago, and now that doesn't look too good -

<<That same day, S&P
downgraded<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdisclosure.spglobal.com%2Fratings%2Fen%2Fregulatory%2Farticle%2F-%2Fview%2Ftype%2FHTML%2Fid%2F2954392&data=05%7C01%7C%7C30b1a83e3ac944080baf08db218461ff%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638140624679564459%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=4%2Big9FLmBnjklii70Dj%2FLp7bZ4BD%2FNI0SIkC5S8simg%3D&reserved=0>
 Rising Tide Holdings to SD, which means selective default. “We view the
transaction as tantamount to a default because creditors will receive less
value than originally promised, and we view the exchange as distressed,” S&P
wrote.>>

I guess Rising Tides, dba West Marine, is ebbing.

Does anyone  have any favorites for Parts, like BOE Marine, Go2Marine, etc?  I
can't find my bottom paint for less than $395 A Gallon. Even Fishermen's supply
is not that great anymore.

Bill Coleman
Entrada Erie, PA
Thanks for your help.