From: Juliano Franz via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Juliano Franz <jufr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 13, 2023 3:19 pm
Subject: Stus-List Re: C&C 25 depth sounder location

Thanks, Richard! I guess it is time to start cutting. I like the idea of a
prefab frame; hopefully I can find one locally.
@Wolford, the 25 has an in-hull transducer that doesn't work anymore; the depth
readings were also displayed inside on the forward bulkhead for whatever
reason.... At least there is not core on the hull =]

Thanks for your help.
Stu