Great idea, Thanks.

From: ALAN BERGEN via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2023 4:27 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: ALAN BERGEN <trya...@alumni.usc.edu>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Cabin Ceiling Panels

I replaced mine with fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) which you can get at Home
Depot.

Alan

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 1:18 PM John McCrea via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Hello. I am in the process of pulling all my ceiling panels out so I can add
new deck organizers, rope clutches and remove the four winches around the mast.
My panels are a thin marine plywood/veneer covered with vinyl. I had painted
them in place when I bought the boat and repainted the interior cabin sides and
ceiling, after having to fix some issues with the cabin window frames etc. I am
really tempted to replace and wanted to know if anyone had gone with a thin
plexiglass? Thanks.

John McCrea

Talisman

1979 36-1