Hey David,
I used a company called Annapolis Maritime Plastics to make new cast acrylic
panels for my windows several years ago.  They are a little pricey but do
quality work and do what the say.   Cost me $1000 to make all my side windows
to template in 1/4" thick 2074.  Limosene dark.  I more recently had the
cabintop slider and window pane made and that cost me $500 for 3/8" thick 2074.
 Thicker because people stand on it.  The company used to have a large
storefront for years but lost people during COVID and was taken over by a guy
who works out of his home workshop.

I would highly recommend them for their work, but you might find a better
bargain, elsewhere.

https://maritimefabrication.com/
410-263-4424

Dave S does some beautiful work, but considering all the time and money, I'd
buy new hatches and upgrade to one of the newer style, lower profile, venting
models.  New frame, new hardware, new hinges, new lever locks, etc.  But that's
just my two cents.

Chuck S

>     On 03/26/2023 6:29 AM David Swensen via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>

>     Dave, Where did you source your 3/8 acrylic? Is it cast and is it 2074?
>     Thanks,
>     David Swensen
>     Freya 35MK3
>     Beverly, MA
>
>     Sent from my iPhone
>

>         > > On Mar 25, 2023, at 9:11 PM, Dave S via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
> >

> >     >
>         > >
> https://cncwindstar.blogspot.com/2022/10/hatch-refurbishment.html?m=1
> >
> >         Dave - 33-2
> >
> >         Sent from my iPhone
> >         Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album
> > site and help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> >         https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> >         Thanks for your help.
> >         Stu
> >
> >     >     Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album
> > site and help me pay the associated bills. Make a contribution at:
>     https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
>     Thanks for your help.
>     Stu

Thanks for your help.