Tom, be sure to document your trip with lots of photos and log the details,
maybe even you tube the trip!  It will be a great trip!

Richard
s/v Bushmark4: 1985 C&C 37 CB: Ohio River, Mile 596;

Richard N. Bush Law Offices2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite NineLouisville,
Kentucky 40220(502) 584-7255

All - After much of your collective feedback as well as discussions w The
Admiral, I’ve decided to sail Therapy from Solomons MD to Buffalo. It should be
a great experience- I hope. My planned window: leave late May; arrive about 2.5
wks later in Buffalo.  A bit over 700 nm; based on initial planning. Thanks to
all for your advice and encouragement ! TomTherapy 29 Mk2

Thanks for your help.
Stu