Dave, that looks great!  Very clean.

As for the gelcoat touch up, rent one of the gelcoat color books from
FibreGlast here:

https://www.fibreglast.com/category/colorgelcoat

Order a quart of whichever color best matches.  Mix the gelcoat, activate
it then add colloidal silica to a mayonnaise consistency.  Since it's such
a small spot, apply with a toothbrush or a small piece of sponge.  Just dab
it on.  Practice on a hard surface first until you feel confident you can
match the texture.  You might have to try different kinds of sponges to
find one that matches the texture.

Important!  Practicing first will not only give you confidence in your
technique to match the texture, it will also determine if the sponge or
whatever similar applicator and container you choose is compatible with
gelcoat.  Gelcoat can dissolve several types of plastic.

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 9:41 AM David Knecht via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

>  I am not happy with the white epoxy I used to fill the 2 exposed old
> holes (you can see one just to the right of the winch).  What do others use
> to try to match the gelcoat and get a flat or textured surface?  Dave

Thanks for your help.
Stu