Mine has formica.

________________________________
From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2023 7:00:05 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: stove cover heat shield

Actually, I just found a pic.  You're talking about the cover that lifts up and
slides behind the stove?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CUle5LiiMamYsbGXGdBmFDPbTQ0-HbPi/view?usp=share_link

Mine doesn't have anything on the bottom.

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 8:29 AM Bob Mann via CnC-List
My 35 mk I has a board that covers the stove/oven, and can be slid out of the
way to use the stove.  The bottom of it is covered with what looks like
aluminum foil, that is peeling off. What is this and how do I replace it?

Bob
Mystic
14032, Detroit
Thanks for your help.