Hello all on the list,    I am selling my 40-2 40' C&C sailboat if anyone is
interested on the west coast in the Los Angeles harbor area. Letting her go due
to time constraints and family stuff. Needs a bit of work but priced very
attractive for someone wanting a nice boat. Super price considering condition
but needs minor work, 10.5k will include lots of parts and everything for the
most part that is needed to get ready. Hope it was alright to list on here. I
have lots of pics and she's a documented vessel.Any interest you can contact me
and we can take it off list.Thanks all,Rick E.S/V StarlightSent via the Samsung
Galaxy Note10+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
Thanks for your help.
Stu