Hi Glenn:
Telegraph Harbor is on Thetis Island, BC. There are several B&B's plus
possibly other accommodations on the island. You would be flying into
Victoria, BC, and taking a rental car to Chemainus. Then you can take a
ferry, which runs regularly, to Thetis Island. There are accommodations in
Chemainus also.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

On Sun, May 28, 2023 at 8:53 AM Glenn Henderson via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Hello Mary-Ann,
>
> I have a C&C 41 but I am here in Florida. Is there a hotel nearby enabling
> me to participate?
>
> Thank You,
>
> Glenn Henderson
>
> On Sun, May 28, 2023 at 11:33 AM Mary-Ann Pedersen via CnC-List <
> cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
>> For those of you on the west coast, the C&C Rendezvous is happening at
>> Telegraph Harbour Marina on Thetis Island on Aug 4-6. There are 28 boats
>> registered of all shapes and sizes. The website with details of the event
>> is www.cncrdv.org
>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.cncrdv.org__;!!LIr3w8kk_Xxm!teT30dZPLoADw1093wMXyiogXgFXyOXZ3NUvSOjOOGTELLV_hekJehedK7SGOP7Ihf9YmHOZIhuzDYAyURSvLJQ$>
>> .
>>
>> Hope to see some of you there.
>>
>> Mary-Ann Pedersen
>> p. 604.725.4801
>> e. maryann.peder...@gmail.com
>> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
>> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
>> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.paypal.me/stumurray__;!!LIr3w8kk_Xxm!teT30dZPLoADw1093wMXyiogXgFXyOXZ3NUvSOjOOGTELLV_hekJehedK7SGOP7Ihf9YmHOZIhuzDYAyPijgWmE$>
>> Thanks for your help.
>> Stu
>
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
>
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.paypal.me/stumurray__;!!LIr3w8kk_Xxm!teT30dZPLoADw1093wMXyiogXgFXyOXZ3NUvSOjOOGTELLV_hekJehedK7SGOP7Ihf9YmHOZIhuzDYAyPijgWmE$
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu
Thanks for your help.