Im planning to install instruments on a 8' ft post.  I have Garmin radar/
plotter.  What do you recommend for wind?

________________________________
From: Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2023 5:00:44 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Tom Buscaglia <t...@sv-alera.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Masthead unit for Raymarine I50 dislays

In spite of what they say the new masthead unit is not compatible with the i60
instruments.  The direction it's fine, but the wind speed adjustment available
is not sufficient to compensate To get the old head to like the new data
protocols.  I would think it is the same, or worse, for the i50 series.

I ended up getting a new head and having to also install the various "talk"
conversions.

Tom Buscaglia
P 206.463.9200
F 206.463.9290