Be sure to google the internet for a better price on hose.   West Marine is
usually the highest price.
Pick the best material for the job, but get the best price for it online.

I saved 30% to 50% buying from internet suppliers when I replaced my engine's
exhaust hose which costs $40/ft.

Chuck S

Thanks for your help.
Stu