Hi Tom,             Thinking of selling the Saga and going back to a C&C? I've
seen the boat your talking about on Yachtworld. Before it became Savage  it was
a Florida boat that I had seen for sale for quite some time. From what I
remember it had new standing rigging and a Yanmar with over 7000 hours. This
might have been roughly 3 years ago so it hasn't been in the current owners
hands for very long. If you google C&C 34+ for sale you'll probably come across
the old for sale ads from back when it was a Florida boat. I couldn't be
happier having my 30-2 back, Having a good season so far with 170 knots on the
log and only 15 or so of those were under engine.
Best,Al
    On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 10:21:01 a.m. EDT, htomsutton--- via CnC-List