Permatex high heat

________________________________
From: CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2023 6:30:20 AM
To: CNC boat owners, cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>
Subject: Stus-List pipe dope for Exhaust Riser

Here's a question for the mechanics in the group.

I am replacing the engine's exhaust riser or mixing elbow and associated
threaded 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" nipples, and want to use the right pipe dope that
can handle the heat and make a good seal and hopefully make it easier to take
apart for the next person.

I've been adised to use Never-Sieze on the bolts holding the flange and want to
use Megaloc by Hercules on the pipe threads, but don't see any temperature
stats on the can.

Any suggestions?

Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute, 1989 C&C 34R Annapolis
Thanks for your help.
Stu