I have used SeaFlo FW pumps with good results for three years.

________________________________
From: Riley Anderson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2023 5:01:58 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Riley Anderson <svfreighttr...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Bilge blower & pumps

I use SeaFlo for my fresh water pump and a large diaphragm bilge pump. Both are
great and have withstood 3 years of full time cruising without a hiccup. If
you're concerned about premature failure, buy two (one for a backup), still
cheaper than mainstream brands. They are no worse than anything at the marine
stores. Everything these days is Chinese junk and if you think you're getting
around that by spending $$$$ on brand name marine brands, you're kidding
yourself.

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023, 2:23 PM Doug Mountjoy via CnC-List
I have a question for the group. Does anyone have experience with the Seaflo
brand of bilge blowers or pumps? I need to replace a blower and add both. To my
boats.

Douglas Mountjoy
1988 C&C LF 39
Mexico at large