I’ve been using BW for about 5 years now. Buzz down with 80grit and recoat in the spring. Little hard growth, slime worthy of a cleaning every other week in the summer for racing.
This year put 2 coats on, went nearly 8 weeks before it needed slime removal, still no hard growth. 2-3 weeks between cleanings since.
Boat is in brackish water in upper Mt Hope Bay.
Coat finish is passable without burnishing, and scotchbrite in the water makes it smoother as the season goes on.
This has been the best year it’s performed thus far.

Chuck B
C&C41 Tenacious
Somerset, MA

Sent from my iPhone