Kilovault sells direct and ships or you can drive to Boston and get them
yourself.

Joe

From: rockland bazemore via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 5:03 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Korbey Hunt <kampf2...@hotmail.com>; rockland bazemore
<rockybazem...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Re: Lithium battery source in USA?

I would highly recommend reading this and his other article about lithium. Rod
is the master. He also has some suggestions on more affordable lithium. I
started a spreadsheet I can share once I finish it on a lot of lithium options
and specs. I'm leaning towards the kilovault as well but I would not buy them
through amazon as you'll get zero support. Have a look.
https://marinehowto.com/drop-in-lifepo4-be-an-educated-consumer/

--
Rockland Bazemore
S/V Blue Pearl