As a follow up to Bill's questions about the wraps....what is their life
expectancy? What happens when you get into a dispute with a dock piling and the
piling wins....(don't ask how I know)...thanks!

Richard
Richard N. Bush Law Offices2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite NineLouisville,
Kentucky 40220(502) 584-7255

    On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 11:39:47 AM EDT, Bill Coleman via CnC-List