It is fiberglass and not a rectangle. The only way to replace it would be a
custom-made tank.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina

From: Richard Bush <bushma...@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2023 11:16 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List C&C 35 MK 1 bow water tank

Joe, what material is your tank? Most tanks I've seen are one piece molded
plastic or fiberglass; if it's aluminum, it might be easier to pull it out and
replace with a new plastic one...?

Richard
1985 C&C 37 CB: Ohio River, Mile 584

Richard N. Bush Law Offices
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220
(502) 584-7255

On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 10:39:23 AM EDT, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List

Anyone else have a water tank in the bow?

Mine is leaking, the bolts through the side of it leak and the wood that holds
the internal baffle that the bolts are there for is coming apart.

Now I need to get the 120 or so bolts off the top to fix it.

Joe

Coquina
Thanks for your help.
Stu