Stu,

Our deepest sympathies for your loss.  You've been such a help to so many C&C owners over the years, and we are deeply indebted to you and Gladys for all you've done both for the List and in attending the many rendezvous.  Be assured of our support in such a difficult time.

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY