I would not use Barnaby Blatch.  He did a survey of my boat after a grounding
and required me to do some unrelated stuff that I thought was unnecessary, time
consuming and costly; for instance an automatic fire suppression system in the
engine compartment.  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT

> On Nov 9, 2023, at 5:35 AM, nausetbeach--- via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> All,
> My insurance company is wanting a C&V survey for the first time in 25 years.
> The timing is not ideal as the boat is hauled, winterized, and covered, and
> the policy renews in weeks.
>
> Can anyone recommend a surveyor in CT?  Thought there was someone looking for
> a surveyor in Branford recently but cannot find that string.  The boat is in
> Branford for the winter.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help
> me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray <https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu

Thanks for your help.