Beautiful boat but she's priced pretty high.  I'd like to see her keel,
probably a big shark fin.

10 foot draft, eight steps down the companionway ladder, the sails must be huge
and the number of crew needed to take her sailing need to be pretty fit to
handle the loads.  Probably need a team to carry one sail from the car to the
boat.  The view from inside the boat is probably dark and only cabinetry.  You
can't see the deck or the water from inside the boat.

Chuck S

> On 01/16/2024 6:16 PM EST Joel Delamirande via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>

> It been for sale for a long time
>
> Joel Delamirandehttp://www.jdroofing.ca
>

> On Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 6:01 PM John McCrea via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> > An amazing boat!
> >
> > https://www.berthoninternational.com/yacht-sales-brokerage/yachts-for-sale/c-c-66-classic-cruiser-racer-phantom/?fbclid=IwAR1irExXpYusoRn5xUBQHiDEmqzmyrERCsB4M3Tio6KGWC9tYToEP0AdsVg_aem_Ac9padFR6qIGBFwMyRwnXMEsNd-DB6fTpAkFP5eGOOlJIZ0SJjYDKZvigftdzZHKy9w
> > Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and
> > help me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
> > https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> > Thanks for your help.
> > Stu
> >
> Please show your appreciation for this list and the Photo Album site and help
> me pay the associated bills. Make a contribution at:
> https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
> Thanks for your help.
> Stu

Thanks for your help.