The sink drain in my galley (C&C 42 Custom) discharges through a thru-hull
directly below the sink.  The sink in the head is configured the same way.  If
I were to do it over, I might offset the thru-hulls a bit so the hoses wouldn’t
interfere with storage as they do now.

From: Jeff Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2024 7:16 AM
To: Alexander Netherton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Jeff Nelson <jhnelso...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Galley sink drain C&C 30 Mk1

Mine runs to a through hull just slightly right (looking into the locker) of
directly below the sink.
The downside to this, is that it is in the way when accessing the dip stick for
the 2QM engine and
the exhaust drain for winterizing.  I re-routed the down route a bit to give me
more space.

I wouldn't really see an issue in routing to the cockpit drain, it is nearby
and handy, and likely
resolves some of the access issues above.

Cheers,
  Jeff Nelson
  Muir Caileag
  C&C 30 - 549