Stu:

                It occurred to me the bounce back issue earlier today may have
been my failure to trim.  Sorry.

                Matt

From: Matthew Wolford via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2024 7:26 PM
To: 'Richard Bush' <bushma...@aol.com>; 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Matthew Wolford <wolf...@erie.net>
Subject: Stus-List Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Lithium vs AGM

Richard:

At first I thought the same thing.  The charger is a NewMar three stage smart
charger, and I thought perhaps the setting was wrong for the new batteries.  I
contacted NewMar and described the problem.  The technician quickly diagnosed
the likely issue based on my description and the age of the unit.  He also
explained that repair/refurbishment would cost about half the price of a new
unit if I was interested, so I sent it in.  NewMar later confirmed what failed
(I forget now what it was), which caused it to stop charging.  NewMar
refurbished it like new, and sent it back in a reasonable amount of time.  That
was in 2022, and I’ve had no issues since.

Matt

P.S.  I sent the above note this afternoon, and it was bounced back for being
too large – even after Stu’s review.  Trying again.

Thanks for your help.
Stu