On 07/16/2014 09:26 AM, Jörgen Maas wrote:
To follow up on this; s390 support has been deleted from the master branch.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Jörgen Maas <jorgen.m...@gmail.com <mailto:jorgen.m...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hey all,

    I'm wondering if there any users of the s390 capabilities of
    Cobbler.As far as i can tell that part of the code hasn't been
    touched for a while, could be that it just works or nobody's using
    it ;-).

    Please let me know if you're using it and what works and what doesn't.

    Personally i'd like to get rid of all legacy for Cobbler 3.0;
    meaning anything other than x86_64 and ppc64.Comments?

+1.

I work in IBM and I think IBM and partners are the only ones interested in s390 (aka Z) support. However, I do not know of any Z team in IBM working with Cobbler or planning to do it. My team maintains a customized Cobbler and only supports x86
and Power, so it is not interested in Z support.

Regards,
Alan Evangelista