On 08/21/2014 01:10 PM, J's Mail wrote:
I'm mounting /var/www/cobbler from NFS. It's Netapp, so there's a '.snapshot' directory. 'cobbler sync' wants to remove/clean-up this directory. Nothing happens, as .snapshot is read-only, but there's a noticable delay as the command runs.

At first blush, the change is simple: whitelist the directory in action_sync.py. However, I'm not a fan of this approach because a version upgrade could lose this change. More preferable, I believe, would be a file with whitelisted directories. Thoughts?

Sorry for the late response.

I think this makes sense. If you have not already done so, please open an issue at Cobbler issue tracker.

Regards,
Alan Evangelista