Current one boot loader configuration file is written for each system's network interface. afaik usually user uses only one network interface in the system to netboot it, so writing the
other boot loader configuration files are useless. I suggest either:

(1) add a netboot_interface attribute to system, restricting generation of
one single boot loader configuration per system

(2) add a netboot_enabled attribute for each system's network_interface, restricting generation
of boot loader configuration for enabled network interfaces in a system

Alternative 2 is more flexible, but I do not know if we have any use case that requires it.
What do you think?

Regards,
Alan Evangelista