Hi Evangelista,

The Eucalyptus management servers need 6 kinds of  servers which must have
different configuration  and install different RPM package.
-----Original Message-----
From: Liao, Bo (Managed Cloud)
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 1:24 PM
To: cobbler-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org
Subject: RE: [cobbler-devel] design Eucalyptus console server automation
installation

Hi Evangelista,
My meaning is not VM management. Our requirement is auto install Eucalyptus
management servers which is all physics  Centos server.
I have designed a DHCP+tftp+http+kickstart server to do the task. But my issue
is I can't auto control  which server to connect correct pxelinux.cfg/default
file. So I design multi tftp servers which have different  pxelinux.cfg/default
 file. I know that's is terrible design.
Could give me some advise to fixe the issue?