On 03/13/2012 03:28 PM, Greg Swift wrote:
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 15:21, Orion Poplawski <or...@cora.nwra.com
<mailto:or...@cora.nwra.com>> wrote:

    On 03/13/2012 12:18 PM, Jörgen Maas wrote:

        jquery was updated to 1.5.2 (from 1.3.2) in master just a few days
        ago, i'm
        wondering if the problem is reproducable with a master git checkout?

    Just installed git master, seems basically the same as before.

    Interesting that previously event notitfication requests were not logged:

    # Do not log the requests generated from the event notification system
    SetEnvIf Request_URI ".*/op/events/user/.*" dontlog
    # Log only what remains
    CustomLog logs/access_log combined env=!dontlog

    but that is no longer in cobbler_web.conf by default.  Of course, maybe I
    grabbed that from somewhere trying to quell the cpu usage issue.

I have that in both my 2.0 and 2.2 boxes.  It seems it was removed back in
November:

https://github.com/cobbler/cobbler/commit/7f245532e316f7c40af6b80bbfc58bdb73eedcb6

FWIW - didn't appear to affect cpu usage much. Does cut down on log lines though...

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702