On 01/23/2015 07:20 PM, Jagga Soorma wrote:
Got this to finally work by updating the profile with
--ksmeta="swaps=none".  Looks like this variable has to be set before
I can test against it otherwise it breaks the code.  I think this will
work for me.

Cheetah is a pain here, I use something like:

#set $swaps = $getVar('swaps', 'none')

for optional variables.