We are also seeing similar issues up in our foothills neighborhood. We have
now taken away all platform feeders in our yard because they can't fit onto
the perches. Unfortunately, many of our rural neighbors think they're pretty
and are encouraging their continuing presence.
Pat

--
Pat Hayward
Masonville CO 80541