Today, Tom Lechleitner, John Rutherford and I birded Crow Valley Camground.
The cool weather brought some nice birds including a first fall male
Blackburnian Warbler.  The bird was with a mixed flock of many Wilson's, couple
of Townsend's, Cassin's Vireo, and a couple of Empid Flycatchers.  While
searching for the Nashville Warbler seen earlier in the day, we found a
Blackpoll Warbler away from the main flock.  I will add the distant photos of
the Blackburnian and Blackpoll to the gallery below later today.   Birds of
interest found today were:

Blackburnian Warbler
Blackpoll Warbler
Townsend's Warbler--3