Cobirders :

       I found a juvenile Neotropic Comorant  at Big Johnson reservoir this
afternoon. It was visible from the parking lot  close to the dam wall
looking north and was associating with a juvenile  Double-crested Comorant
allowing excellent comparison showing differences in  size , head shape , bill
length , lack of orange lores etc etc. . Unfortunately  I could not get good
digiscoped photos before it disappeared around the dam  wall. Mark P , Bill M
and Brad S arrived later and may have got some shots.  Possibly same bird
seen earlier in the Fort Collins area.

 Also of note 5 Cattle Egrets in the SE corner whose numbers rose to 6
later in the afternoon according to Bill Maynard.

John Drummond
Monument