Arriving at Marston Lake Sat 11/21, we realized that the spotting
scope had vibrated a lens loose inside on the ride down, and had
become useless.  So with binocs only, we still had good luck with:

1 Common Loon
4 or 5 Horned Grebes
Many Common Merganser, mostly female
1 possible Pacific Loon (that scope would've been nice at this point)

Also up at the back pond at Ft Logan cemetary:

17 Lesser Scaup
12 Bufflehead
2 Common Goldeneye
1 Belted Kingfisher

Dave Cameron
Denver

Some time pretending to be an optician proved useful-- I fixed the
loose zoom-eyepiece lens in the scope.  Although it now has an issue
either with a scratch or a smudge, so I'm taking it apart again
today  :  (

--
Colorado Field Ornithologists: http://www.cfo-link.org/
Colorado County Birding:  http://www.coloradocountybirding.com/