COBirders,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Please send me your updated county checklist by December 1st.  I apologize for
the long delay in getting an update done.  I just want lifetime updates this
month.  I will update horizontal lists next month.

I also will be sending out an email sometime next month with information on
some new forms to use.  There is going to be a category dropped, East of the
Divide Year List as it just has had very little interest and it will be
replaced with # of species photographed in CO (all time, this will not be by
year).  So for those of you who are interested you may want to start figuring
this number out.  It will be on the first 2010 update.

-----

Mark Peterson

Colorado Springs

--