Mary Kippes, Bonnie Hobbs, Terry Hunter and I did area B for the Greeley CBC,
which includes Seeley Lake and the old Berg's Feed Lot on Hwy 392.  The raptors
were great. Seeley Lake two Bald Eagle to the east with Red-tailed Hawks,
Northern Harriers and Rough-legged Hawk flying around and at times challenging
each other. Berg's Feed Lot, Prairie Falcon and Merlin. To end the day a
Ferruginous Hawk by Carbody Lake. (Neuman's) Harriers and Red-tails throughout
the day. And Kestrels.
We had a total of 31 species, which is par for area B.
Norma Erickson
Weld County

--
Colorado Field Ornithologists: http://www.cfo-link.org/