Hello CO-Birders,

The word of the day at Chico was WIND.  Despite the annoying breeze,
the Northern Parula at the RMBO banding station was very cooperative
to being photographed today.  I've posted a photo at the ABA image
gallery:
http://gallery.aba.org/displayimage.php?pos=-1215

To expand on Steve Brown's post: At HQ Ponds (fee area), Bill Maynard
and I observed a few notables including 30+ White-faced Ibis,
Semipalmated, Western, and Least Sandpiper, and a Marbled Godwit.  A
wind-blown Hermit Thrush was laying low at Rose Pond.

Good birding,

Bryan Patrick
Woodland Park, CO